With the coming of the Smart Phone we can now supply a high quality voice experience via a Sip client on your
mobile phone and tablet devices. Currently we supply for Android and iOS.
Even better when you have an aboutcoms gateway, calls from and to your gateway are FREE.
It is completely seamless; no new numbers to remember - just dial as you normally would.
A very special call rate is also provided when you call outside our Network.
Our latest addition is the first mobile SIP client capable of replacing your desktop phone.
Packed with all the features you've come to expect from SIP devices and desktop softphones,
you may find yourself using it more often than your office and mobile phone lines combined.
Supports multitasking functionality, of Apple and Android mobile devices.
Now you can forget those high roaming changes and use your phone anywhere in the world for local call cost only,
and even better totally free when on the aboutcoms network, connect anywhere, anytime and any network 3G,4G, Wifi.
Extensive inbuilt feature list
- Multitasking background support for iOS4 and later
- Transfer and attended transfer
- Push Notifications, a reliable way to receive calls when aboutcoms App is closed
- Multi line
- Call Waiting
- Conference Calling
- Voicemail support, be advised of waiting voicemail and call your voicemail with a single touch
- Call Forwarding
- NAT Bridge Service, for solving audio issues over 3G
- Background noise suppression and echo suppression
- Address Book Matching to automatically format your incoming numbers to match your existing contacts
- Bluetooth support for iPhones iPad 2 and iPod Touch 4th Generation
- Comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for the iPhone
- Very easy configuration
- iPhone contacts integration, easy to call anyone in your contact via SIP
- Contacts search function
- Add new contacts directly from aboutcoms App
- Quickdial, your 12 favorite contacts are one touch away
- Ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc2833 or SIP INFO)
- Speakerphone support
- Detailed call history, with intelligent call grouping for an easy overview.